Friday, October 19, 2012

Project Get Elected (Part 1)


I decided on the 10th of September, twelve days before my 47th Birthday, that I'd like to be an MP.

The thing is, I'm a punk, I'm neither a Labour man nor a Conservative. And the Liberal Democrats have been shown to be a traitor to there own policies; so they are out. I don't have faith in the fringe parties - neither Greens nor UKIP. And the fanatics don't interest me in the slightest (BNP, SNP, etc).

So I sat down and decided to form my own party: the (British) Social Media Party was born.
social-media-party
(Photo credit: CyberPunk65)


Within the first month I created a twitter account (@B_SocialMedia_P), a Facebook Fan Page, a Google+ page, a weblog, a mission statement and spoke about the party on two of my other blogs.

This is where I am now. I'm trying to come up with a philosophy (but it's slow going).
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, I'll leave proper reply soon. Thanks again CybaPunk65 for WAP

Subscribe Now

BuzzBoost:. The Writing's On The Wall