Saturday, June 06, 2015

The Future Is Yours

As a youth I was probably the most arrogant person you could meet.

I was a Conservative in the 80s (not a card-carrying-one I might add), but I believed the guff that Saint Margaret T proclaimed with all the relish and zest of a Young Tory Entrepreneur.

I believed the stuff about the unions trying to run the country (via Labour), and I even accepted the stuff about the Conservatives having the answers to the economy problems of the 80s.

My love affair with Tory politics came to ahead in the 90s when I woke up to the mess they had left behind them. And with the revelation of my own naivety, I lost faith in the Tory party totally. I underwent a change; doing a 180 degree turnabout from what I used to be.


I’m better now - lol

(At least, I’m a little less obsessive about some things than I used to be.) But politics certainly isn't one of them.

Now I'm a bit of a politico on the side, and a real news junkie. As an ex-bankrupt -and ex-company director - and now an underpaid, under-employed, overlooked and underappreciated cleaner-upper of other people's mess- I understand and appreciate politics from both sides of the fence. And as a pagan (cyberpunk) my views are often radical, and frequently controversial... I think of myself as a political guru and freedom of speech advocate; a sort of wunderkind, who loves to show-off any chance he can. (And blogging gives me that chance on a full-time basis.)



I decided on the 10th of September, twelve days before my 47th Birthday, that I’d like to be an MP.



The Thing Is:
I’m a punkI’m neither a Labour man, nor a Cons (any more), and the Lib Dems have been shown to be a traitor to there own policies; so they are all out. I have more faith in the fringe parties – like the Greens - but the fanatics don’t interest me in the slightest (UKIP, BNP, SNP, etc).


My Own Party:
The (British) Social Media Party was born with the realization that in a world where social media transcends borders, that it would be understood what the (B)SMP would stand for. Instead people thought it was connected to all the other social media outlets - but didn't quite get that it was, in fact, a political party.


Short Hiatus:
So, after a short break to regather my determination. (I'm a stubborn sod at times.) A re-branding was in order.


World Alliance Party:
The World Alliance Party took over. Also incorporating the belief I have, that a one world government is not only sensible, but vital in the struggle for democracy. Our charter (Mission Statement) clearly points the way forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, I'll leave proper reply soon. Thanks again CybaPunk65 for WAP

Subscribe Now

BuzzBoost:. The Writing's On The Wall